Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Update

Thank You

P’Wan for the Sweet from Taipei every week,

Step mom; and Khun Marry for Valentine's Day’s lunch,

P’Pun, Ink and P’Yui for the gift on Valentine’s gifts also,

Baby and Tam for a nice explanation.....

Sukie when you didn’t pee in our home.

Surprise

When I get my niece’s photos and she is like her father very much. (she is daughter of my old friend)

Bored

My boss, when he would become the SUPER GOLDEN YEAR person. (Be damn!!!)

I haven’t yet get a new dress from the Dress maker.

Sorry

Everyone, I am lazy to continuing the thesis’s questionnaire.

P’Jang, when I am lazy to send the email to you.

Tam, I don’t have a time go to buy a big Thai flag for you.

Others

My story does not going on as I wish, because I have a lot of business to managed all this week.

My peptic ulcer is feeling better, but I am very angry anyone who specify that we have a three meals per a day because I think one meal is ENOUGH!

No comments: