Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Update

Stronger and get worse

This week , I am stronger to bearing with the pollutions that came to disturbing my mind. It was because of I have a good humor more than last week, so sleeping pill are no need to me. But the stomachache isn’t also feeling better as I wish sometimes, I have been stomachache all day until it makes me very tired. It was the reason why I didn’t use a sleeping pill all week.

Busy

I have a lot of works so I have a time to talking with many people such as P’Wan (she has a lot of work too) Tam, Stepmom (I am so sorry when I heard that she get sick after went to the party on last Saturday ) or write an email to P’Jang.

My story

I am happy when I finished the plot of the story yesterday (It has 20 chapters) and three chapters done already. I am writing this story because on last 13 years ago, I read the novel and I dislike the end of this story so I have writing in the story that I wish.

Others

I am very glad when my sister is so happy and can adjusting herself in the Doulos. She always show the photos to me that she took.

So sleepy today……

No comments: