Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Do not annoyed me anymore!

I overlooked in some mistake and some behavior of Toi, it makes me feel he is a good person that I can dealing with too… But one thing in his life that (Both Baby and) I can’t accept it at all is ‘Headless Doll’ Yes, until now I haven’t yet relief the feeling that she makes me annoyed in a late at night in the stupid question. Most importantly, she lay to Toi that I implicated about his mom while I phoned to manage her. You know, I never seen deceitful like her before…

Even now, Toi and Headless Doll brake up, but I am always hear the news about her from Toi. (About something that she gets wrong she can hurts Toi’s feeling)

Latest on last two weeks ago, Toi told me he doesn’t want to meet Headless Doll while the wedding of his friend when she would be a “best woman” on that day and he doesn’t want answer his friends about the rumor (that’s true) Headless Doll has an affairs with his step brother in his collage is the true news or not? So I told him two choices to do first, if he wants to go I can get together. But he deny this choice because Toi afraid that I may create a war with Headless Doll. (Actually, I will never miss a chance to do it) Second, if he doesn’t has any business to go he can convey a gift to a friend who would come on that day. Then I forget it almost all, until Saturday morning, Toi phoned to me and ask me that I have a business on that day or not because he would like to invite me to the wedding.

I accepted his invitation because I want to meet Headless Doll and give some lesson to this woman aware about the feeling that she always done by her selfish. I think this lesson is very succeeding when the bride looked at me all the time since we walked in to the ceremony until we took a photo together. Then we saw the bride talk a telephone to someone that I guess Headless Doll. (Today Toi told me that he has missed call from her for a many times, but he didn’t pick up) So I think Headless Doll may become a rapid dog already… Oh, that day was REALLY FUN!!!! (Very poor Headless Doll, she should not annoyed me on that day)

For me that day was a good day when after we went to the wedding we went to watch the movie too.

No comments: