Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I guess…I understand him.


                Right now, Toi and I just friend. Even Toi call to awake me every morning, we’re going to hang out together every weekend, we’re talking a telephone everyday, he bring me to come and see his family and I led him to walk around my office. Yeah, everything I said its can’t make you believe that we’re just friend. But it is the true…Toi and I, we are very happy in the situation now. It was because of we had the lesson until we need a time to prove and make sure something that came to our life.

                Toi told me after broke up with headless doll… now, he has a thinking about life opposite from the past. For me also, after I met the end of “if you’re not the one” I look back to the past, and I decided to belong to someone that based on the truth more than the feeling like the past. I learn about “self-determination” when I am talking with Toi. I can tell you with the confident “I just ALMOST like Toi” and I will stop the feeling here as long as we’re friends. So I can tell him all the time that I am ready to walk away if he guessed that he like other people more than me.

                Sound like I don’t care him anymore…, but don’t forget I can tell him like this because “I just almost like him” and I swear with myself that I will never staying with anyone who does not put a heart on me again. This may the end of “if you’re not the one” that end up at I will belong to someone who loves me.

                Yes, I know…you may don’t understand with Toi and I. But we’re very happy with the freedom now and I am willing to let the time to prove everything in my life.

I understand you….Toi

No comments: