Friday, August 15, 2008

Yoo hoo….

Yoo hoo…. I hope everyone is fine. Well…I didn’t update the post for a very long time. Sound like don’t have anything to write, but the true is that I don’t really know what I should start first. However, I will try summarizing everything in my life for a few months ago.

Sukie
First, I have talking about a beautiful model in this post, yes she is Sukie. She is very fine, but for a few weeks ago when I went to out of town for seminar with my Department. I decided asked my neighbor to take care of her. On that time, I guess that Sukie will adjust herself for a few days. But when I called back to my neighbor for ask about Sukie. I found that Sukie was very bad mood and become a tiger that will never let anyone get in our home. Very poor Sukie, she afraid that I will leave her alone and won’t back to her again.





Seminar @ Hua Hin


The seminar on 11-13 July 2008 @ Hua Hin Bluewave beach and resort hotel. This seminar has many activities that makes everyone in department feel relaxed as a good vacation of us. Even we may have problems before the seminar. (Especially when ‘Dr.S’ is the moderator) For me, two days of seminar, I was really enjoy (if I try to ignore to concern about Sukie)















No comments: