Saturday, October 18, 2008

The answer of Little Wan


1. Where is your mobile phone?
- Beside me
2. Relationship?
- Very happy and wishing it would go on like this forever.
3. Your hair?
- Very long because I didn’t go to the salon for a long time.
4. Work?
- Hmmm…if I have a good place to go, I will go.
5. Your sister(s)?
- Tam is in Doulos, Tar and Mai in Bangkok, but I missing them a lot.
6. Your favorite thing?
- Book.
7. Your dream last night?
- Mom
8. Your favorite drink?
- Vine
9. Your dream car?
- LEXUS
10. The room you're in?
- Home
11. Your shoes?
- High-heeled shoes
12. Your fears?
- Fat
13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
- I don’t know because I just make today the best. Yeah, I think its enough.
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend?
- My sweetheart.
15. What are you not good at?
- Painting
16. Muffin?
- Strawberry
17. Wish list item?
- Our home.
18. Where you grew up?
- Nonthaburi
19. The last thing you did?
- Talked telephone with Spoon.
20. What are you wearing?
- T-Shirt
21. What are you not wearing?
- Contact lens
22. Your pet?
- Dog (Sukie)
23. Your computer?
- Prudence
24. Your life?
- I found the happiness when I belong to someone who loves me.
25. Your mood?
- Happy and sleepy
26. Missing?
- The things for my sweetheart.
27. What are you thinking about?
- The interviewed on last Tuesday.
28. Your car?
- Hope to get it soon
29. Your kitchen?
- Didn't use it for a long time.
30. Your summer?
- Rainy
31. Your favourite colour?
- White
32. Last time you laughed?
- A few moment ago.
33. Last time you cried?
- Last 2 months ago.
34. School?
- Wishing back to a student again.
35. Love?
- I am glad we’re this one way street just you and I…

No comments: