Thursday, March 19, 2009

A brighter day is on my way


For a few months ago, my life has been changed to a new side that I never thought before. After a half-brother came to see me at home with wife and said to me that I have move from home because he want to sale it. A first minute after I heard it, I was very sad when I must move from a home that I been here 20 years, I know well this day would come even its now or later. So I tries to looking for a new home (yeah, must be home because I have Sukie too) that in the first phase I must be rent until I can set up myself to be stable. For this process I got the helps from many people such as Stepmom, Poon, Pee Mai, Tar, and many colleagues (so sorry if I didn’t tell your name because you have a lots, but everyone made me learn I am not alone in this world)


Be amazing when I have no ANY question from the man who pushing me from home. I know that he has a problem, but I just want some word that makes me feel he doesn’t mean. You know what, he asked me about how to find a home for rent yet. Only of his concern is ‘When I will move from home and then he can sale it fastest as he told me he has a debt. Sound like he is very poor when he has the debt and loose the job in the same time until he have sale every property he has and his family also don’t have a home too and they have stay at his sister’s home. Since I heard that announce I packed my property and find a home to rent. Very lucky when I found the home at Tar’s village, But the home must be fixing until April then I can move to here. In the same time I phoned to tell my half-brother that I will move to a new home soon, but I didn’t told him about the accually date for move because I want to know “what he would to do with me?”


I don’t have waiting the answer for a long, On last Tuesday I back home and found that every windows in home is gone and Sukie looked very excite about it. I decided phone to ask him about it. You know what did he said? He said to me that “I don’t know anything cause I sold the home to agency company already” I try to count 1 too 100 in my mind for clam down myself. And told him with an unemotional sound that “Yeah, I will move sure but I need the time, don’t push me again” then he said “Anyway, the company agency will come to fixing a floor so you haste to move” I swear with the god I never feel angry at anyone like this before. I didn’t said anything and tries to clam down myself again as he is my brother who ever take care of me. When I didn’t say anything until he hang up the call first On that night, I phoned to the owner of home and asked him to speedy to fixing home because I will move here before the plan.


However, the storm still came to my life again. After the day that windows gone,. I back to home and found the window glasses were broke in my bedroom. I don’t know they did it for what? Want to makes me fear and hast to move from home fastest? I learn about the unsecured in my life because he behaved like he got mad yet. I decided phone to Tar and ask to rest at her home until my home finish and taking leave the work for check the property on Thursday (another reason to taking leave is I was very scared if they got mad like that Sukie also unsecured) and move Friday.
The day I was home the son of my brother (from his first wife) phone to talked to me about this problem. He told me that his father addict a gamble at boundary of Cambodia, They (half-brother and his wife) ever played heavily until don’t have a money to buy a food and back to Bangkok. (so ugly) Moreover, in the afternoon I got a call from an agent as he want to ask me move from that home early. But I told him before he would said finish that “I will move tomorrow and please convey my message to (damn) half-brother that ‘do not destroy any property at home again because I am very annoyed!!!’ ”


On Friday, I got the helped from stepfather. We moved the property continuously all day. For Sukie, I guess it was very excited for her and most importantly...she fear me leave her. She follows me everywhere I walked. Until I have bring the together while we convoy the property. However, Sukie does not use more time to adjusting herself with a new atmosphere that’s very well for me. Ah, while I were home. I got a very surprise call from a half-sister who always abuse my feeling since my father passed away. (I remember every words that she said to me such as ‘if you don’t have a money you can tell me, but you must aware everyone have an expenditure’ or I may be a second wife of someone when I don’t have a money. She predict my future, I will never finish a bachelor degree’ Most of the pain is she doesn’t allow me keep the bone of Dad after the ceremony. In the ceremony of dad she treat me as something that she must see me as long as she want, but I must behaved as I just an air) This woman phone to for asked me about a place that I moving to. .You know what, she invite me go to Chinese new year to offering the food to father soul. Before we hang up the call she told me that ‘If you have any problem you can call me all the time and remember that you still have an relative’ Oh dear...she said this too late for ten years!!! As now, I am realized that I don’t have any relative since my father passed away. I didn’t appreciate with her concern anymore because I know that she just want to know about me so everything was not sincere. Anyway, she will never disappoint with me as I must be the best cause a brighter day is on my way.
At Friday night, I went to home again to pick some property I cannot deny to you that I feel very sad when I have out from the home that I was here for a long time. Before I left, I look back at home again and closed the door loudly for remind myself that ‘everything is over and I will go to a new life without a dirty people’


Until now, I am very happy when I can stay a new home without any suspect in my mind. I forgive them all and hopeful that we won’t see to each others again. I thank you them when they pushed me from home because it makes me grow up in the feeling. Most of all I will start to build up myself. Most of all they made me learn to a love of the people around me.

I am no longer alone...


PS.
1. For a half-brother and his wife, Sorry when I left a lot of waste at
home because I don’t have a time to clean up. (and I throw it away around home as suggested the friends of mine 555)
2. I will update about a new home to you continuously as I will move here on this Saturday.
3. I miss you a lot....

No comments: